BOXX Modular is committed to maximizing value to our shareholders while pledging support to our local communities.
This includes sourcing and identifying local suppliers, sub-contractors, vendors and labor in the geographical area of the scope of work. We also partner with the local communities and organizations in which we do business, to develop unique programs to engage communities to aid in creating employment opportunities for local residents.
For us, it’s about making a positive contribution to the quality of life where we live and work. By partnering with BOXX Modular, you can be assured that we will lead strongly and comply with applicable health, safety, and environmental regulations.
Health, Safety & Environment
At Black Diamond Group our goal is an incident-free workplace - one without injuries, occupational illnesses and unregulated environmental releases from our operations.
In order to achieve that, we will:
- Comply with applicable health, safety and environmental regulations;
- Go beyond HS&E regulations when it makes good business sense to do so;
- Provide safe working conditions to ensure the health, safety and welfare of our employees and contractor workers;
- Monitor arrangements to implement health, safety and environmental performance; and
- Periodically report on its health, safety and environmental progress